Wednesday, March 14, 2007

1.06 Progress

The 1.05 beta was posted today. One tweak that I intend to have made before 1.05 final is to remove the 'tabs = 5 spaces' change in the script editor. While some people do want some option like that, I think it needs to be implemented as something that can be turned on/off/adjusted, so for now, it's best to leave it out and re-implement it correctly in 1.06.

As far as 1.06 goes, I've spent a lot of time this week integrating a lot of the NWN1 1.67 changes, especially the script functions. I won't go into details now, but I will once I'm done. But in summary, most of the script functions that have been missing from NWN1's later patches should be in 1.06.

3 comments:

John Peterson said...

Excellent! :D

One step closer to 1.06. Great news about the missing functions being added. I have missed some of then.

You wouldn't happen to have a time frame on the beta phase of 1.05 and roughly (like what month) 1.06 may be betaing?

(Yeah yeah, betaing isn't work. :P)

Thanks again for all of the hard work you and the folks at OEI are putting in. :D

Anonymous said...

Any idea if we will be able to change/color armor appearances in 1.06?

Rich Taylor said...

I imagine the beta for 1.06 is about a week or two off at the most.
Being able to change armor color won't be in 1.06, but it's on my list of things to include in a future patch.